Thursday, February 1, 2018

Infographic: How to Get Your Lead Paint Certification

Infographic: How to get your lead paint certification
If you're a contractor/construction worker and you often work on older homes, apartment buildings, or other child occupied facilities you're probably familiar with the different types of Lead Paint Certifications - in particular, the EPA Lead Renovator (RRP) Certification.

As a refresher, if you perform any renovations, repairs, or painting (RRP) on pre-1978 homes or child occupied facilities you are required by law to be a certified Lead Renovator. Unfortunately, the certification process can become rather convoluted - particularly if you live in non-EPA-Run States including Alabama, Delaware, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, Washington, and Wisconsin.

Enter Zack Academy!

On the left you will find an infographic that explains the steps to attain and maintain your Lead Renovation Certification in each state. The image on the left is just a teaser, so please download the fully interactive PDF below - it comes complete with clickable links to Lead Renovator Initial and Lead Renovator Refresher training in EVERY state, as well as links to attain your EPA Firm Certification. If you live in non-EPA-Run States you'll notice the infographic includes more specific information, including additional steps and the different length of time for your license expiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment