1. Lead paint testing is required under the EPA's RRP Rule before beginning work on a pre-1978 house.
2. Lead exposure causes what common medical issues in children?
3. How long after my RRP project can the EPA audit my records?
4. When testing a work area, does one spot-test kit or paint chip sample suffice for any single component?
5. To comply with the RRP Rule, a Sole Proprietor does NOT need to apply for the EPA Lead-Safe Firm Certification in addition to attending the 1-day Renovator training class.
Please note, answers will be released on completion of the quiz!