Mark your calendar - October 31st, 2016 is the last day to register LEED projects
under LEED 2009 rating systems.
- LEED for New Construction (and Italia New Construction) v2009
- LEED for Core and Shell v2009
- LEED for Schools v2009
- LEED for Retail: New Construction v2009
- LEED for Retail: Commercial Interiors v2009
- LEED for Healthcare v2009
- LEED for Commercial Interiors v2009
- LEED for Existing Buildings: Operations and Maintenance v2009
- LEED for Neighborhood Development v2009
- LEED for Homes v2008
- LEED for Homes Midrise Pilot
- LEED India 2011 (New Construction and Core and Shell)
If your project has been registered but not yet certified, the sunset for LEED 2009 rating systems is June 31, 2021. Keep in mind that the October 31st deadline is for registration, and the 2021 deadline is for certification of those projects registered by the deadline.
If you miss the October 31st registration deadline for LEED 2009 rating systems, your project can still pursue LEED. Registration for LEED v4 rating systems is still open; the registration process is simple and there is no cost.
Whether following the 2009 or v4 rating systems, pursuing LEED certification for your project takes a stand for sustainability, efficiency and innovation. Visit the LEED website for more information.